Premium Argan Oil is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
PREMIUM ARGAN OIL
3029AE in Rotterdam
Chamber of Commerce – 80317677
VAT – NL861628949B02
IBAN – NL12INGB0008560636
Personal data that we process
Premium Argan Oil processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide this information to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Address details
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Bank account number
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Information about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
- List of customer contact details via an app
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Premium Argan Oil processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To offer you the possibility to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
How long do we keep personal data
We do not store personal data indefinitely but only as long as it is necessary to perform our services. For example, if you create an account to be able to order quickly and easily, it is not up to us to destroy that data (of course at your request). Email exchanges related to orders are also kept for 1 year for the same reason. Invoices are part of our accounting and for this we use the legal retention periods of the tax authorities.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Premium Argan Oil never sells your personal data to third parties. We do share certain information with other companies in order to process webshop orders.
- We need your name, address, email and payment details to keep you informed of your order and if you have registered yourself for the newsletter, you will regularly receive an email about our store. You can also easily unsubscribe yourself via a link at the bottom of the email or by sending us a message.
- Mollie is our payment provider and they guarantee a careful and also secure processing of the customer’s data. Read the details here:https://www.mollie.com/nl/privacy
- As a partner to send the packages, we work with MyParcel. You will receive a track and trace code via them to the email address you provided with your order and you can follow the package completely. This system is also very well secured.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Premium Argan Oil only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferred settings. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via your browser settings.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Premium Argan Oil
Premium Argan Oil would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link:https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Premium Argan Oil takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service via email@example.com